Thursday, July 18, 2013

[Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Giving back to ya'll... [10 Attachments]

 
[Attachment(s) from COCKTART included below]

BEEN HAVING ISSUES WITH GROUP E-MAILS, SO I HOPE I GOT IT THIS TIME :-)  MY THIRD "RE-SEND" OF THIS :-)

I'm a member of all the groups you see listed above under different e-mails, and have been so for years, and only ever collected pics and never gave anything back.  Well recently I decided with over 16,000 pics and growing... it's time to give back.


Please come by and visit.  There's no nudity (but sometimes wet and mesh clothing), but there's hot guys (twinks - mid twenties) I've collected from all these groups over the years and I TRY my best to update with at least 15 pics daily.

I LOVE to read comments, and interact with readers, and share opinions etcetera, so please either comment there if you are able to, or at my personal e-mail at cocktart@hotmail.com .  Hope to see ya'll there.

And along with this e-mail I'm sending a share of pics you'd normally find on my page.

I'd like to thank all the groups for the joy of hot guy pics you've given me through the years, and hope that with such an e-mail as this I can open up cross memberships to the various groups I'm by sharing the pics I'm gathered through you.

~Mick "Will Bricriu" McGuire

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from COCKTART

10 of 10 Photo(s)

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group.  Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another.  However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group.  Therefore, please accept your invitation to join. 

To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

Thank you!
 

"Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges."

...Jake (Moderator)


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment