Friday, January 4, 2013

Re: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Re: Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS diet with your group success full

 

This picture has some more directions:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2387/2363444930_2e4cb744a7.jpg

From: Jake West
To: Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, January 5, 2013 2:08 AM
Subject: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Re: Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS diet with your group success full

Under the Twink/Muscle/Hair/Model Wars, you shall notice a scetion: Diet Fitness. This section has an article pertaining either to exercise, diet, or mind.
Diet Fitness:
  • Reminder: Did you complete your Diet Journal today?
  • Did you do any physical activity? If not, make a point of it by tomorrow!
  • Perhaps our male fitness photos shall inspire you to get Fit!
Health, Wellness, Exercise, Reflections:

--- In Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com, aassddeeff speedo wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> I must be missing something. Where were the diet tips. I need them.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Josh
>
> On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:05 PM, leo wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >
> > Thank you Rev. I stepped on the scale again since writing, and I'm down
> > another 3 lbs. Be blessed everyone.
> >
> > --- In Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com, Marc Croux wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Congrats on the weight loss! Rev Br Marc
> > >
> > >
> > > >________________________________
> > > > From: leo
> > > >To: Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com
> > > >Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 3:54 AM
> > > >Subject: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS diet with your
> > group success full
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >Â
> > > >I must tell you thank you for the diet tips in this group. I have now
> > lost a total of 100 pounds over the past year because I am following your
> > suggestions. I feel so much better, and I know it is because of you jake,
> > and this group. I see the very hot men, and I can see myself with their
> > body type, and that is my goal. I started at 350 lbs, I am now at 250. Long
> > ways to go to my goal of 180 but getting closer.
> > > >
> > > >Thank you again, and hope you have a Happy New year.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
>


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Recent Activity:
All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group.  Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another.  However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group.  Therefore, please accept your invitation to join. 

To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

Thank you!
 

�Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges.�

...Jake (Moderator)


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment