Monday, April 26, 2010

[TOWWFFC] I May Disappear for a while

 

Cuz I'm getting locked up..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PSYCHE!!!! No.. in reality, my life is just getting hella busy and I don't really watch wrestling at all. I have a cousin getting married this weekend... I'm working on getting back into college... got another cousin getting married as well... plus the time I'm spending with my girlfriend.

Truth is, I also hardly watch wrestling anymore... Vince just isn't giving me what I want to see or who I want to see... I've probably watched a total of 20 min. of WWF in the past 3 months (not including WM).

I've become more than bored with the product and I'd rather be spending the time with my girl, my family, or listening to music.

So... If I disappear for a while, you know why. I still talk to Mark and Jeff on facebook daily, though... so, if anyone cares to keep in contact with me (Dennis.. I know you want to. ;P), just get at me on Facebook. I haven't had a myspace page since before 2010 started... I deleted that account when I stopped doing music... sometime in December.

__._,_.___
<*> For all off topic discussions please use WWERHC: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WWERawHeatClub
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment