Friday, April 23, 2010

[TOWWFFC] Re: Matt Hardy Hints He's Possibley Next To Be "Future Endeavored!"

 



--- In TheOriginalWWFFanClub@yahoogroups.com, raging_demons <no_reply@...> wrote:
>
> Source: Matt Hardy's Twitter
>
> Matt Hardy: "After 13 title reigns during my WWE career, I've more than exceeded what anyone ever expected from me-& I'm optimistic there's more to come."
>
> "But I truly feel that I'll actually have more to offer to the industry with my mind than I could physically with my body in the long run..
>
> "I have alot of projects going on currently.. But I love pro wrestling & it will always be in my blood. Always. It's given me a great life."
>
> "You guys give me the motivation to push on with or without the help of the "machine".. I pride myself on being the "Self-Made Superstar"
>

LMAO @ the way Raging titled the subject for this thread... That was actually funny, dude, when you deserve the credit, I'll be the first one to give it... congrats, Raging.

__._,_.___
<*> For all off topic discussions please use WWERHC: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WWERawHeatClub
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment