Sunday, June 27, 2010

Re: [TOWWFFC] So...I met Booker T Today.

 

He kept saying that with the one Sharmell has right now in the oven this will be his 2nd kid.

--- In TheOriginalWWFFanClub@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Ponzio" <leary121@...> wrote:
>
> I didn't know he and Sharmell had another child (other than the one she's
> pregnant with right now).
> I thought Booker T had an almost teenage aged son but I thought that was
> with a previous partner.
> Any idea how many kids he has in total?
>
>
>
>
> -------Original Message-------
>
> From: raging_demons
> Date: 27/06/2010 10:11:29 AM
> To: TheOriginalWWFFanClub@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [TOWWFFC] So...I met Booker T Today.
>
> Source: Raging_Demons a.k.a. Yours Truly.
>
> Former WWE World Champion Booker T came to the ole backyard today. Here's
> what I picked up from him.
>
> -Booker apparently "liked my energy" when I walked into the room & greeted
> him.
>
> -Booker's indy promotion back in Houston is apparently going well. In fact
> Booker did what none of the pro wrestling news site couldn't. HE FOUND THE
> BOOGEYMAN! Boogey's been working in his promotion. I nearly made Booker
> ROFL when I compared Boogeyman to Perry Saturn's disappearance.
>
> -Wonder where Sharmell is? Sharmell's pregnant right now. VERY pregnant.
> About a month due. It will be their 2nd kid. Booker was very proud about
> it & I gave him my congratulations.
>
> -Booker wanted to know if "Iron Man 2" was pretty good because I was wearing
> my "Heroes Return Iron Man" (To get a good idea: http://www.ironmanarmory
> com/HRarmor.jpg) shirt at the time.
>
> Overall. Not bad.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
<*> For all off topic discussions please use WWERHC: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WWERawHeatClub
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment