Saturday, August 14, 2010

[Peckers_Pics] Model Wars; Aug 15, 2010; Safe PICS For All Ages, Rated G



Model Wars; Aug 15, 2010
Safe PICS For All Ages, Rated  G
 
Consider joining:

    Take Action:

    Diet & Fitness:
    • Did you complete your Diet Journal today?  Get it done!
    • Did you do any physical activity?  If not, make a point of it by tomorrow! 
    • It is our hope that these photos shall inspire you!

    Today's Health/Excercise Tip:
    'Knead' to Relax? Try a Soothing Massage
     
    After a tiring workout – or a hectic day running errands – who doesn't need a little TLC? Rather than reach for a pint of your favorite ice cream, choose a reward that will keep your fitness goals in motion. One of the best ways to pamper yourself is with a massage. Whether it's by a professional or from a loved one, a massage has great health benefits.

    The motion of the massage increases circulation to your muscles as well as breaks up any knots or tense spots. This helps your muscles recover from your workout and prevents soreness. 

    Research also shows that massage can boost your metabolism, which means you can burn extra calories without lifting a finger!

    Plus, the sensation of warm touch can be relaxing and an excellent release for all your emotional worries.

    Indeed, regular massages are good for your body, mind and soul. Treat yourself to one today. You've earned it!
    And Now, Model Wars!
    This group is called "Peckers PICS."  The English -  slang definition of "pecker" is to pluck at the truth. Therefore, we peck at items such as Gay Men's Health and Male Fitness, Gay (LGBT) Politics & Issues.  In this section you may peck at each photo in order to decide the winner of the "war of the fittest!"  Whereas, who is the model that may inspire you to exercise and "get fit?"  Warning: This may stoke you!
     
    Remember your participation in discussion of health and news articles in this message is greatly appreciated!
    Matt Kirkham
     
    VS
    Dave Wilkinson
     
    You Decide!
    Amsterdam Canal Gay Parade; Aug 7, 2010
    Stoked?
    Amsterdam Canal Gay Parade; Aug 7, 2010
    [CLICK ME For Larger PIC]
    Stephanie Miller comes out as a lesbian on her radio talk show
    Posted by duy on August 14, 2010 / Metro Weekly

    ''I think I might throw up. I might even turn this into a fart joke -- there might be some gastrointestinal distress.... There reaches a time in everybody's life -- you know, I've always been a very private person... I've always been an outspoken supporter of gay rights. I've reached my tipping to point to say, 'I'm a gay woman!' [bleep] I've got the gay on me! ... There that wasn't so hard, was it?...''

    ''The fact that I'm kind of a singler loser -- elderly shut-in -- that's mostly true. Firemen, still think firemen are hot! ... I wouldn't want to hurt the gay rights movement, in terms of the argument, 'Are you born gay?' Because I have been with men and I have been attracted to men, but a lot of people have on this particular path.  You know, by the way, I haven't made up boyfriends. I actually did turn my high school boyfriend gay.... Obviously, we turned each other gay....''

    ''I've always thought, 'Do I owe everybody my sexual history?' ... As you know, I've been out to everybody -- my family, my friends. Frankly, I think there's a lot of people going, 'Who didn't know this?'... ''

    ''[Chely Wright] said to me, 'Stephanie, those of us who can't hide, that maybe don't fit a specific stereotype.... I didn't do it for me. I did it for the teacher in Kansas that has to take Pepto Bismol every day because she's afraid they're going to ask her what she did on the weekend. For the kid in Iowa who's about to kill himself because he doesn't think that there's anybody like that in his town.' And I think that's part of moving this forward, this debate. It's not just what some people say, 'that freak at a parade.' It's your sister. It's your daughter. It's your doctor. It's your lawyer, you know, whoever.... I've never lied on the air. I've never said I'm gay. I've never said I'm straight. Frankly, I've always been a  slut."

    ''I said to [my 87-year-old mother], 'I am attracted to men, but I'm more comfortable in a relationship with a woman.' People ask me, 'Are you bi?' And, I thought, 'Well, the last time I had a date with a man was in a Packard.' ... I spent so many years thinking [my family] would judge me, that I was judging them.... They couldn't be more all-embracing."

    Stephanie Miller, a progressive radio talk show host, comedian, and CNN commentator, who recently came out as a lesbian one August 13. She also talked on air with her friend, country/western singer Chely Wright, saying that watching Wright coming out on Oprah Winfrey's show made her cry. 

    Miller's show may be a little difficult to find in the DC Metro but the best OTA radio signals come from 1450 AM Charlottesville, VA or maybe from 1520 AM Buffalo, NY. And when the show is live, you can also hear it on her website.

    "Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges."

     

    ....Jake

    Remember:  Boycott Target and Best Buy for donating money towards anti-gay political candidates/organizations and to Proposition 8 (California) to prevent gay marriage. The Formal Boycott began this weekend. I already stopped shopping these stores. I need a new washer/dryer and new clothes for the fall.  Goodbye to Target and Best Buy!  They won't get my money, ever again! 

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     



    __._,_.___


    All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group.  Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another.  However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group.  Therefore, please accept your invitation to join. 

    To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @ 
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

    Thank you!
     

    "Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges."

    ...Jake (Moderator)






    Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
    Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
    Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
    Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

    __,_._,___

    No comments:

    Post a Comment