Thursday, September 16, 2010

Re: [TOWWFFC] Wrestlicious Champ Slams The NXT Rookie Divas

 

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 3:05 PM, raging_demons <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> When your wrestling in "Wrestlicious", your the champion, & you just watched this week's NXT with all the Un-Divas & AJ Lee. Well...that's something.

AJ Lee has been wrestling for less than three years and not even two
years before being signed to a WWE developmental contract. Not all
that experienced at all.

>
> Source: Wrestlicious' Glory a.k.a. Christie Ricci's Facebook page
>
> Glory: " I just saw a match on NXT. Obviously these girls
> are not trained! This girl, "AJ" went from a total dead sell to getting up, flipping her hair and beating the crap out of a dude! BRILLIANT! I have a good idea, WWE! Why don't you get Orton to s**t in a bag, then through it in the ring... atleast that would be interes...ting and more realistic. And just think.. next year this girl will be PWI's top wrestler!!!"

Jamie was originally signed to be on Wrestlicious (as Brittany) with
NO wrestling training at all, but WWE signed her after seeing her
Wrestlicious photo shoot. Wrestlicious is impossible to watch. It
makes NXT look like one 5-Star Wrestlemania match after another.
Glory is one of the very few actual trained wrestlers on the show.

>
> Well someone out there agrees with me when it comes to "Skeletor" getting the Number 1 Ranking.
>

I don't know what your obsession with Michelle McCool is (or female
wrestlers in general), but for an "Un-Diva", her in ring ability is
better than any of the other women who started with no wrestling
background. She and Melina & Mickie James have put on some great
matches and she plays the heel character well. I couldn't care less
how attractive I think she is or isn't. I don't think CM Punk is
attractive, but I still like to watch him wrestle. And I if she's
doing well in the ring (which I think she is...NOW), I'm fine with her
wrestling regardless if she didn't start out out as a wrestler.
Remember, Trish Stratus was an "Un-Diva" fitness model too. She
learned to wrestle on the job. Yeah, she's nicer to look at and not
married to a headliner, but again, couldn't care less. Hell, I still
like Triple H when he isn't taking up half the show. And from what I
hear, the Undertaker has a little integrity and respect and ol'
Michelle McCool might have to live up to the push a bit.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
<*> For all off topic discussions please use WWERHC: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WWERawHeatClub
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment