Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Re: [TOWWFFC] Summerslam in LA

 

Well I won't be sitting that close,but I will be chanting "cena sucks".
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: keitel818 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:30:38
To: <TheOriginalWWFFanClub@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TOWWFFC] Summerslam in LA

I'll probably do what I did last year and wait to the last minute.

A couple years ago at a Jericho signing I met the We Hate Cena guy. This was before he was a world famous fan. I wish I had gotten his contact info, then I could be going to events in the front row, wearing my own We Hate Cena shirt!

He has a friend at ticketmaster. That's how he's always able to score such good seats.


--- In TheOriginalWWFFanClub@yahoogroups.com, soloridaz66@... wrote:
>
> Yep,got my ticket a long time ago
> Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: keitel818 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 18:23:24
> To: <TheOriginalWWFFanClub@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [TOWWFFC] Summerslam in LA
>
> Any socal people going to Summerslam? I'll probably hit it again this year. Also fan axxess if they have it.
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
<*> For all off topic discussions please use WWERHC: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WWERawHeatClub
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment