Sunday, January 30, 2011

Re: [TOWWFFC] So...I Was At WrestleReunion 5.

 

I picked up on that story months ago but didn't post it because there wasn't any solid proof that Paul London wasn't going to be on the show, merely it was a rumor. (Or if you're ODB I'm printing NEWZ~!) So that's why I did what I did there.

I'll give you this one though. If you would had seen what I see Paul London dressed as, you would had thought he looked like he was out of his mind!

--- In TheOriginalWWFFanClub@yahoogroups.com, Mark Vitek <disney54935@...> wrote:
>
> ?TAR 17 filmed last summer, TAR 18 was filmed months ago (using past contestants only) and airs starting soon and The Amazing Race isn't casting for TAR 19 yet. The application deadline just passed and the first interviews aren't until March. If you're gonna lie, lie about something not so refutable, Paul. LOL!
>
> ~Mark.
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: raging_demons
> To: TheOriginalWWFFanClub@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2011 8:11 PM
> Subject: [TOWWFFC] So...I Was At WrestleReunion 5.
>
>
>
> Source: ME!
>
> Okay I was at Wrestle Reunion 5. Here are some details that I picked up with various pro wrestlers.
>
>
> 7. Paul London is a finalist to appear on "The Amazing Race". Or should I say WAS! London thinks that he has been eliminated from the final cut meaning he won't be on the show.
>
>
> Recent Activity: a.. New Links 2
>
> Visit Your Group
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
> Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.
> Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
<*> For all off topic discussions please use WWERHC: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WWERawHeatClub
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment