Wednesday, March 7, 2012

[Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Re: Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Hair Wars-Feb 29, 2012-Marine, partner reflect on gay kiss



Jeffrey; This this message is uncalled for. We have a simple difference of opinion. I was just going to write you. I want to see the video. Some of us took our precious time to reply to you. You should be happy! This means we care. We explained to you we believe that President Obama can not say he is pro-gay marriage. Our reply to you does not make sense? You rather have Santorum as a President? If Pres. Obama had stated he Supported Gay Marriage, Santorum would have won every state in the Republican nomination battle as of this date. Pres. Obama would lose some of the blue states that he won in the past. This means that Pres. Obama would lose the general election and Santorum who hates gay people would be your next president. We could be looking at Genocide! If you do not understand that this is a very important game of political poker that must be played out, than we do not know what to say to you. But, we can not risk our jobs, homes, our citizenship, and living existence over this. Upon re-election, Pres. Obama shall do his best to reverse DOMA; but, we need to get rid of the REPUBLICAN Congress. If we just sit and complain, than we don't care, are apathetic and not working towards change.

Another person asked and now I am asking, I want to see the video that Sotomayor stated "she hates white men." If she did not say those words, let me see the video that gives that impression. Please do me that favor. I would think it would be flooding YouTube. But, I can not find it. Please send it to me. I need to see it. If I believe you are correct, I shall work my ass off to send it around as well. How terrible this shall be as this woman'

s vote is need to keep Health care Reform alive. Think of all the people with HIV with pre-existing illness that take medicine to control HIV. With out Sotomayor, they will be denied private health insurance. This is so sad.

I agree, did Sotomayer say "she hates white men.?" I want to see the video so I can make my own decision. Can you give me the link? thanks!

As for the group, or your feelings of not being appreciated, I have members who are angry with me as I have defended your right to say things in this group. I have members who will no longer reply to me regarding you! No matter what, I am wrong and I lose. This is why, I have stated, that I do not feel well! I am in pain. I have placed a lot of effort in to the group. I get a lot of grief back in return! Sometimes it is not worth it. Sometimes, I get no action , or just get wonderful reaction be a handful of members. Than i get more members giving me grief than support! So, If you feel you need to leave the group. Than you must do what you need to do. I did not ask you nor any one to leave. I believe that people are playing games with me and I will no longer be any-ones punching bag. I offer help as much as I can. I will not play this ageism game. I will not play the religious card. I will not play - who does more for gay people, etc. I will not play who is the gay power couple!. People want to belong to this group? Than don't ever play games with me. Otherwise, leave this group, or you shall be banned. Anyone looking for a academy award? You will be banned. No drama will be allowed. Period! Threats and disturbances and complaints of mistreatment that did not take place is a violation. This must be understood be everyone. I am not pointing finger at one person. This has happened In the past. In future, I shall not reply and just ban members.

This will not be a hate site nor a place to attack the moderator. One may disagree with the moderator. but, if you do not like the group, than leave the group! It is that simple! Why do people stay if you do not like the group, nor like me? There is no way I can appeal to 100% of a crowd. It is OK. There are other groups. Thank you for every-ones consideration in advance. This may make things a little easier. Maybe we can have a little less stress.

....Jake


--- In Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com, jeffreyb4 <jeffreyb4@...> wrote:
>
> Well I can see I'm not welcome in this group for my input. As I stated before
> I've been partnered for over 40 years & have seen it all. I was in Ann Arbor
> in the late 60's & we made great strides, then I moved to NYC & eventually
> watched my friends die so I joined Act Up. Trust me I have seen it all. You
> people who are much younger than me are talking down to me with great
> arrogance.Questioning. me to validate everything I say. I thought we were all
> in this American mess together.
> Jeffrey in Detroit
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Terry smooth_op_85@...
> To: "Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com" Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Wed, March 7, 2012 5:13:23 PM
> Subject: Re: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Hair Wars-Feb 29,
> 2012-Marine, partner reflect on gay kiss
>
>
> I don't know about Sotomayor hating white men, haven't heard anything about that
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Djbrianc brian_anthony_us@...
> To: "Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com" Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 8:39 AM
> Subject: Re: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Hair Wars-Feb 29,
> 2012-Marine, partner reflect on gay kiss
>
>
>
> And when did she say she hates white men? Don't be hyperbolic.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Mar 6, 2012, at 10:56 PM, jeffreyb4 jeffreyb4@... wrote:
>
>
>
> >Jake
> >I support our President but I have 2 issues with him, he opposes gay marriage &
> >his appointment of Sotomayor who hates white men to the supreme court was wrong.
> > I'm shocked nobody else has mentioned this. I will vote for him unless some
> >savoir comes along.
> >Jeffret in Detroit
> >
> >
> >
> ________________________________
> From: Jake West jakewest_tn@...
> >To: Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com
> >Sent: Tue, February 28, 2012 6:01:46 PM
> >Subject: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Hair Wars-Feb 29,
> >2012-Marine, partner reflect on gay kiss
> >
> >
> >Hair Wars-Feb 29, 2012- / Health-News-PICS
> >Safe PICS For All Ages / "NO" Religious Discussion
> >Boycott Salvation Army-TARGET-Trump-FOX NEWS/Murdoch
> >
> >
> >
> >Sign Petition For Redress:
> >https://www.change.org/petitions/the-proposed-petition-for-redress-and-pledge-of-action
> >
> Consider joining:
> * Members should join our President Barack Obama group. (Health Care & Gay
> Rights, Gay Marriage, Repeal DOMA, Don't Ask & Don't Tell).... Osama Bin Laden
> is killed (May 1, 2011)! President Obama was totally involved and viewed the
> entire operation in real time. President Obama made a very serious decision that
> worked!
>
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join
> * Occupy Wall Street http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Occupy_Wall_Street/join
> * Wrestling Pic group@ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CyberWrestlingGuys/join
> * Bearhug Yahoo PIC Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bearhug/join
> * HeadLock HeadScissor@
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeadLockAndHeadScissorsWrestling/join
> * Heath Ledger group@ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeathLedgerTributeSite/join
> * Bearhug Submission - NEW: Roommates, Thor's Big Break (Episode 119, By
> Clay)(Continuing Wrestling Fiction Series). Your "Public" Yahoo Profile must
> include "Public" Age, Gender, Location - before you apply for membership @
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BearhugSubmission_/join
> Diet & Fitness:
> * Reminder: Did you complete your Diet Journal today?
> * Did you do any physical activity? If not, make a point of it by tomorrow!
> * Perhaps our male fitness photos shall inspire you to get Fit!
> Health, Wellness, Exercise, Reflections:
> >Secondary Gain
> >>By John H. Sklare, Ed.D / February 27, 2012
> >>
> >>The sixth and final most common issue that leads to dieting failure is Secondary
> >>Gain. How does this interfere with your ability to diet, lose weight and control
> >>eating?
> >>
> >>This issue identifies people who hold a deep belief that there are good reasons
> >>not to lose weight. In fact, they believe that there are benefits to remaining
> >>overweight.
> >>
> >>
>



__._,_.___


All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group.  Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another.  However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group.  Therefore, please accept your invitation to join. 

To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

Thank you!
 

"Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges."

...Jake (Moderator)






Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment