Thursday, October 28, 2010

[TOWWFFC] Writer Explains Deadpool's Urge Into Pro Wrestling.

 

Writer Cullen Bunn, the guy behind the latest "Deadpool Team Up" explains why Deadpool wanted to be in pro wrestling for this issue.

Source: Comic Book Resources

"Teaming with artist Tom Fowler on the project helped (Cullen) Bunn amp up the wild nature of a professional wrestling league populated by superheroes. "I've been really spoiled with the artists I've worked with so far in my time in comics. I couldn't be happier with Tom," he said. "It's a crazy story. I kind of debated which way I wanted to go with that – if I wanted to focus more on a straight Thing story with some Deadpool zaniness or not. But it's a pretty crazy story by its very nature: what would wrestling look like if it were real in the Marvel Universe? It'd look awesome! So it's great to introduce these crazy-looking characters. I created a lot of wrestlers that are in the league now. I was able to throw caution to the wind. I really wanted to go for a fun comic. I love some of the darker, more serious things, but I like the fun elements of comics too. I wanted it to be something where someone could pick it up never having read a comic and have fun with it." "

__._,_.___
<*> For all off topic discussions please use WWERHC: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WWERawHeatClub
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment