Saturday, October 30, 2010

Re: [Peckers_Pics] Model Wars; Oct 28, 2010; Safe PICS For All Ages, Rated G



Hi Jake,
    Thanks for thinking of me, and congratulations on building a new house.  Finish your contract and you'll undoubtedly have a good reference should you ever need it.  What kind of practice will you have?
    You have been posting photos and sending articles about our struggle for equal rights for quite a few years now.  I consider you family.  I'm sure a lot of other guys do, too.
Thanks, as always,

Bob

Moderator: Thank you for your kind words. I am going to whisper:
Cardiothoracic Surgery in dept of cardiology.. shhhh. i don't want to scare people. I
have great referals. They just want to keep me in TN and they can
not blame me for leaving. ....jake
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 7:04 PM, Michael Grenke <mike829@rocketmail.com> wrote:


Jake,
 
Bob is right Benjmain is one of the best models you have had in some time. Keep up the good work.
 
So how do you like S. Florida?
 
Mike


Moderator: Hi Mike. Love south florida. I did my medical residency in miami, than did my internship in Nashville. Now i begin my career and this time living in Pompano Beach (Broward County) on the intercoastal. It is jus 10 minutes from downtown ft lauderdale and loads of fun. However, i have to return to Nashville, to complete my contract (unless they give me the boot). They know i want out of my contract. But everything in good time. By Spring i shall be in South Florida for good. ....Jake

From: bob <youyong28@gmail.com>
To: Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, October 28, 2010 6:24:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Peckers_Pics] Model Wars; Oct 28, 2010; Safe PICS For All Ages, Rated G

 

Hi Jake,
    What a wonderful surprise to see my number one favorite model, Benjamin Godfre, with several hot new pictures no less that I can add to my collection.  I can never convey enough my appreciation for your sending these series of pictures everyday.  I can't imagine starting off my day without them.
Bob


Moderator: I did it especially for you as i noticed some new pics of
Ben. I was going to tease you and write "little known model" Ben
Godfre. lololol. Than I thought about it and i was afraid you would
kill me.... LOLOLLOLOLOL. I have not been keeping up with Model
Wars as I would like. I have the time as I am on vacation with
contractors doing work on my new home. But, my laptop does not make
it is easy as my desktop and i still have connection issues.
Worst, my Palm Pre cell device is failing to work at all. it was suppose
to connect direct with laptop and my laptop does not even notice it.
Therefore, am restricted to dsl at home and can't take my laptop with
me when i am doing nothing. I shall return to tn in 10 days and you
will again notice no messages for a couple of days. ....jake


On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Jake <jakewest_tn@yahoo.com> wrote:


Model Wars; Oct 28, 2010
Safe PICS For All Ages, Rated  G
 
Go Direct to Group to View Message w/ Pics @ http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Peckers_Pics/
 
Diet & Fitness:
  • Did you complete your Diet Journal today?  Get it done!
  • Did you do any physical activity?  If not, make a point of it by tomorrow! 
  • It is our hope that these photos shall inspire you!

Today's Health/Exercise Tip:
Every Bite Counts
 
To get a grip on your weight loss, you need to get a grip on portion sizes too. Even though restaurants serve enough food to feed two or more strapping adults, many of us wouldn't give a second thought to licking our plate clean. Studies have shown that you'll eat more when you're served more, so don't just depend on your appetite to regulate how much you'll eat in one sitting.

If you're regularly eating enough food for two or more people, you shouldn't have to go far to find out why you've gained 10 pounds within the last year. If portion problems are causing weight gain, it's time you took control of your servings sizes. Fortunately, learning how to size up your portions doesn't have be brain surgery.
 
Want a Sandwich?  Ask for just 1/2 (regardless if you pay for full serving, or not).  Want pasta?  Ask for Half only (regardless if you have to pay for full serving, or not). Want a bagel?  Ask for the top 1/2 and tell them to throw out the 2nd half.  Don't let a full serving be displayed on your plate.
Consider joining:

    Take Action:

    And Now, Model Wars!
    This group is called "Peckers Pics."  The English -  slang definition of "pecker" is to pluck at the truth. Therefore, we peck at items such as Gay Men's Health, Male Fitness, Gay (LGBT) Politics & Issues.  In this section you may peck at each photo in order to decide the winner of the "war of the fittest!"  Whereas, who is the model that may inspire you to exercise and "get fit?"  Warning: This may stoke you!
     
    Remember your participation in discussion of health and news articles in this message is greatly appreciated!
     
    Benjamin Godfre
     
    VS
    Trevor Donovan
     
    You Decide!
    Atlanta, GA. Gay Pride; Oct 10, 2010
    Stoked?
    Orlando, Fl. Gay Pride; Oct 9, 2010
    Gay Rights Groups Discuss DADT Repeal At White House Meeting
    On Top Magazine / Oct 27, 2010 / By Carlos Santoscoy
     

    Gay rights groups and senior Obama officials met Tuesday at the White House to discuss repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," the 1993 law that bans gay and bisexual troops from serving openly.

    The Washington Post is reporting that President Obama appeared briefly at the meeting.

    The president stopped by "to directly convey to the participants his personal commitment on the issue," an unnamed official told the paper.

    Groups invited included representatives of the Center for American Progress, the Human Rights Campaign, Servicemembers United, the Servicemembers Legal Defense Network, the Palm Center, a think tank at the University of California at Santa Barbara, the Stonewall Democrats and the Log Cabin Republicans. They met with several senior Obama officials, including White House Deputy Chief of Staff Jim Messina and senior adviser Valerie Jarrett.

    While participants declined to discuss details, several reports are speculating that a second Senate attempt to repeal the policy during a lame-duck session after the November midterm elections was discussed at the meeting

    The meeting comes as the Obama administration is asking an appeals court to permanently suspend a lower court's ruling ordering the Pentagon to stop enforcing the ban.  Obama has said he agrees that the law should be repealed but is pursuing an appeal because he's looking for a "durable" solution from Congress.

    Advocates for repeal remain optimistic that the law can be repealed this year. But Republicans - led by Arizona Senator John McCain -- have already threatened to kill the effort with a filibuster.

    ....Jake

    URGENT:  Boycott Gold's Gym, Target and Best Buy for donating money towards anti-gay political candidates/organizations and to Proposition 8 (California) to prevent gay marriage. I would not purchase "Blood Diamonds," nor should a person / organization be contributing funds to both Hitler / Nazi's and the Jews at the same time!   Obviously giving money to the Jews and not Hitler/Nazi's was the right thing to do.   Hence, these companies violated my trust and well-being.   They gave money to my enemy who would terminate me from my job, deny me housing and send me to a Internment camp.  Therefore, goodbye Gold's Gym, Target and Best Buy!  The CEO's of these companies have been insensitive to our reaction and do not even comprehend their actions!  What takes so long to "fire" these Neanderthals?










    __._,_.___


    All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group.  Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another.  However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group.  Therefore, please accept your invitation to join. 

    To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

    Thank you!
     

    "Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges."

    ...Jake (Moderator)






    Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
    Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
    Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
    Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

    __,_._,___

    No comments:

    Post a Comment