Sunday, November 28, 2010

[TOWWFFC] Daniel Bryans Sings, Matt Hardy on "The Marriage Ref"

 

Couple of Stories for you all.

Source: L-O-P

1. "WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan recently recorded vocals for a song by folk singer Kimya Dawson. Dawson's song is a tribute to the late wrestling legend Captain Lou Albano. Dawson, a wrestling fan, wrote on Twitter:

"The day Captain Lou Albano died I CRIED AND CRIED and made up a song. @AesopRockWins remixed it. @WWEDanielBryan sings on it.

I have this secret dream of playing a song in the ring and then Mae Young runs out, knocks me out of my chair, and smashes my guitar."

Bryan confirmed this on his Twitter: "Yesterday I did some backup vocals for @mrskimyadawson 's new song, a tribute to the great Captain Lou Albano. So much fun! My life rules."

2. "Matt Hardy, Gregory Helms and friends filmed footage for NBC's Marriage Ref show yesterday in a ring on Hardy's property in North Carolina. The show may air next month. It was reported back a few months ago that producers from Marriage Ref were seeking married couples that were WWE fans for the wrestling-themed show on season 2.

Hardy wrote: "Had a blast being a part of NBC's "Marriage Ref" shoot today featuring Kimo in my BCR Dome.. Me, Helms, Shatter & Aden worked Kimo hard.""

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
<*> For all off topic discussions please use WWERHC: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WWERawHeatClub
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment