Thursday, November 25, 2010

[TOWWFFC] Remembering

 

I know he went crazy and his career went down the tubes. Allot of people dont like him. I never really looked into what happened or do I really care.

SO Im not posting about the outside the ring issues. Please dont reply and tell me all the bad things he did outside the ropes. It must have been awful to get so many to not like him.

But....I was on Youtube. I tend to go there and watch old wrestling. I sort of feel that it was better back then. All the matches were marque and the matches all had a big game atomphere.

For his time, the Ultimste Warrior seemed to be ahead of the game. He caused such an excitement when ever he ran to the ring. He was nuts!! But he crowd, his "warriors" loved him! Can you imagine being in the ring and seeing this mad man running down the ramp at you???

He seemed to be very unique in that he was one of the few guys who could have compeeted in any era and still been among the elite.

I know he blew it, but I remember his battles with the late Hercules. And the PPV with Hogan was legendary.

Remember the Taker match when Taker tried to put him in the body bag!!

He was so strong. He did this gorilla press where he would lift you and drop you behind him. And he had a powerful clothesline that could knock your block off.

If you google and watch some of his matches, he can stil make you jump out of your chair.

Just remembering a bit .....i guess.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
<*> For all off topic discussions please use WWERHC: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WWERawHeatClub
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment