Monday, December 13, 2010

[TOWWFFC] O.Hart

 

I had never done it b4, but last night I started to take a much closer ook into the death of WWE Legend Owen Hart. UTube actually had videos of the incident, the live seconds just before, the momment it happened and eventually the announcement by J.R..

There was even a bunch of nut cases claiming his ghost was flying around!

But I could not help but feel so sad. I had only googled a few mnatches b4. But once I saw people like Austin and others and the tributes, I was very sad.

I watched the locker room empty into the ring to console Bret Hart on RAW.

What a sad story of such a talented man who died way too early.

What do you remember about Owen?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
<*> For all off topic discussions please use WWERHC: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WWERawHeatClub
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment