Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Re: [TOWWFFC] Re: Hulk Hogan special

 

I think Hulk Hogan is gone we are looking at Hollywood Hogan directly from the
NWO.  I saw that coming since he starting wearing the black over the red and
yellow.  I am about to stop watching altogether if things don't change there.

________________________________
From: Jeff <sportsfan1975@verizon.net>
To: TheOriginalWWFFanClub@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, November 22, 2010 7:59:07 PM
Subject: Re: [TOWWFFC] Re: Hulk Hogan special

 
I kinda wish he wasn't on my tv screen so I wouldn't have to wear out my
FFWD button =)

----- Original Message -----
From: <dcastanet_jw@rocketmail.com>
To: <TheOriginalWWFFanClub@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 4:56 PM
Subject: [TOWWFFC] Re: Hulk Hogan special

>
> I was flipping around and saw the part where he said he started to drink
> when he thought hwe lost his family............ kinda wish sometimes he
> was in WWE rather than TNA
>
>
>
> --- In TheOriginalWWFFanClub@yahoogroups.com, "Nicholas" <njchiefs@...>
> wrote:
>>
>> Did anyone else watch the Hulk Hogan spcial on A&E? I watched it from
>> start to end...couldn't turn it off, it was really good. He talks about
>> hitting rock bottom after Linda left/ Nick's arrest and all that. He
>> talked about lots of stuff I didn't know or hadn't heard before on that.
>> They showed a lot of stuff with TNA..even showing a production meeting.
>> Anyway, it was a great show for us 'old school' Hogan fans.
>>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
>
> -----
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 10.0.1153 / Virus Database: 424/3271 - Release Date: 11/21/10
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
<*> For all off topic discussions please use WWERHC: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WWERawHeatClub
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment