Saturday, January 28, 2012

Re: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS I am Jason West, Jake's (Group Owner) Younger Brother...



You are in my thoughts and prayers!.  Norm

From: Carl Leta
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS I am Jason West, Jake's (Group Owner) Younger Brother...

 

Jake, you & the rest of your family, are all in my prayers!
Hugs,
Carl


Sent from my iPod

On Jan 26, 2012, at 9:01 PM, "JasonW" <jasonwest_la@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

I am Jason West, Jake's (Group Owner) Younger Brother...

I have always been moderator of the group, and shall moderate group today, and tomorrow (if I am available). Depends on the attention needed for Jake.

Jake has had surgery today and should be OK by Saturday. We been told that Jake shall require major surgery in the next week to 3 weeks when all information is complete. But, a lot will not be known until they do the surgery. Today's surgery was to learn where the problem is .

Jake is doing well and shall be in the hospital over-night and he is sleeping. Jake has not been up as of yet as they did a neuro-cath. The good news is that I did get a few numbers to go out on dates. That place is a cruise site. Jake never told me that. Hmmm....

Anyway, I am available at Jasonwest_la @yahoo.com and I go to medical school, and Jake's older brother is here as well.

Jason

PS. Jake makes regular postings that shall not be done this evening nor tomorrow.  I do apologize for Jake. Jake may resume on Saturday!



__._,_.___


All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group.  Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another.  However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group.  Therefore, please accept your invitation to join. 

To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

Thank you!
 

�Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges.�

...Jake (Moderator)






Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment