Thursday, February 2, 2012

Re: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Though I share some outstanding news with group as I am so happy!



Jake:

That news made my day/week/month! You have been in my thoughts a lot lately - just the not-knowing about how well you were progressing, even though your brother's updates were positive. I have said it before, but you are very important to me - and to uncountable others whom you have touched with your activism and fight for LBGT rights and your passion for democratic ideals. The rub-off and inspiration to so many people is incredible and palpable and moving. 

I count you as a good friend and compatriot in the cause and wish you 100% recovery and then a long lifetime of continued good health and that the warm, positive thoughts I send your way reap major karma benefits. 

Your friend,

Warren
On Feb 1, 2012, at 10:01 PM, Jake West wrote:

 

Thought I share some outstanding news with group as I am so happy!

Well as of late yesterday, I raced to get you hair wars and model wars. Did not know if I would get it out. I was in the hospital again. And I insisted working on my laptop and on doing it. And, it looked good. I got it out with no problems.

But, there was drama prior to it. Early in morning, I checked into the hospital @ 5 am, and had a biopsy of the brain. ..... OK, no need to get worried. It is benign,  and the little fricken tumor has been removed. I have been given a few injections to my head and none of this will cause any damage.  Headaches are gone.,  More tests scheduled and I get out of hosptial tomorrow.  If any one sends a get well message, I will read it, but won't post it to the group.  I really am OK.   Good news is that I shall return to my job by March and may return earlier to get my office work as well.  Best opf all, My headache is gone.

So, all the drama should be behind me. No chemo, no radiation, no major surgery.  They do have some tests scheduled. But, that will be on another region.  Everything being resolved. Hope to get everything back to normal. And I thank every one from the groups for their support!

Your support has neem greatly appreciated. 

....Jake

 




__._,_.___


All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group.  Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another.  However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group.  Therefore, please accept your invitation to join. 

To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

Thank you!
 

"Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges."

...Jake (Moderator)






Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment