Saturday, June 9, 2012

Re: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Re: Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS For Young Males Only!

 

Ignore the remarks!  I am 54....and your work is fine.  It's not being required than any person be a member of your group.


Keep up the good work!


On Jun 9, 2012, at 5:41 PM, Jake West wrote:

 

I thought the subject was over. You are offended by adults only?  Are you offended by Senior discounts?  Are you offended by AARP discounts?  I believe if members would like to begin a back-lash towards me - after I have given an apology, I will close this group this second! I am gay and discriminated against on a daily basis. I am 31 and discriminated against by those that are 18. This is silly!  My message is for those that are young to prevent gay teen suicide to join another group - where I blog about this!  But, I do not deny membership to older members.  Membersof this group are so selfish that they could care less about the subject. Here, members - never once discuss teen suicide when I post such an article. Now tell me, when have some of you  discussed the LGBT news in this group, rather than attack me for "age"?  This shall not be discussed again.  I shall not allow an assault on me destroy a movement to hurt the LGBT commmunity. You never once spoke of LGBT news.  You are only here to destroy the group! All my hard work and no appreciation.  Now that I think of it, a member leaves a group over a small matter that could be worked out in private and not public?  This is drama.  With what I have done?

All the hard energy and time it takes to produce this group?  I believe this group needs a vacation!

....Jake West

 

--- In Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com, uco@... wrote:
>
> Jake,
>
> You will only understand the offense of your comment when you age.
>

>
>
> On Jun 9, 2012, at 12:34 AM, Sir Sir wrote:
>
> > I apologize for being so old. I will leave the groupl
> >
> > Moderator: OK. I get the message. I shall end For young male only campaign. My apologies. How come Republicans do not give in so easy? ......jake
> >
> > ________________________________
> > From: Jake West jakewest_tn@...
> > To: Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent: Friday, June 8, 2012 10:16 PM
> > Subject: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS For Young Males Only!
> >
> >
> > Â
> > For Young Males Only!
> > Read my blog in Jake West Group
> > Join the "Jake West" Group @ http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/JakeWest/join
> > List of my blog's you may read once you join the group (Updated):
> > Jake West / May 1, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 2, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 3, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 4, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 5, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 6, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 7, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 8, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 9, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 10, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 11, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 12, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 13, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 14, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 15, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 16, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 17, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 18, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 19, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 20, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 21, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 22, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 23, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 24, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 25, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 26, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 27, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 28, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 29, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 30, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / May 31, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / June 1, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / June 2, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / June 3, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / June 4, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / June 5, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / June 6, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / June 7, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / June 8, 2012 - My Blog
> > Jake West / June 9, 2012 - My Blog ...Jake West
> > Yes, This is Me!
> > Excerpt (May 20th): At age 31 - I still have my needs just like any other normal gay male. One must not push a hot Cuban American hunk with a incredible body out of his bed. Isn't this how I should enjoy my vacation?
> > Excerpt (May 25th): Firsthe has plans to use me as a practice dummy. What is he doing to me? Did he just punch my abs? Is he serious? He just punched my abs again? David is going rough on me. David's arms just slipped around my neck. David's legs are wrapped around my torso. What is with this sleeper he has on me? Is he serious? David is all wound up. I do not have a chance to do anything.
> > Excerpt (June 2nd): David proceeds to rough me up and strips the sheets off of me - leaving me naked. I gather I am in for it this morning. Oh no... he pounces on me again. I think David is beating me up. I am so tired and this is really turning me on. In fact, I can't even write about this act as its turning me on. Now I have to go pounce on David.
> > Excerpt (June 4th): Full Nelson placed on me and the bloke facing me hands me a left hook to my face. Pow! He proceeds with a punch to my abs and he rips my shirt off. He states to his friend, "we have a hard rack to destroy on this ....." Bam, bam, bam to my abs.....
> > Join the "Jake West" Group @ http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/JakeWest/join
> >
> >
>



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group.  Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another.  However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group.  Therefore, please accept your invitation to join. 

To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

Thank you!
 

"Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges."

...Jake (Moderator)


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment