Friday, June 8, 2012

Re:RE: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS For Young Males Only!

Can you give me your picture?

Moderator: MY pics are in my Jake West group. Also, placed in a ad for the group. Please join the group @ http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/JakeWest/join
...Jake West

At 2012-06-09 13:21:06,"Jim Roberts" <james.roberts@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>Why do you state "For Young Males Only"?
>
>Age prejudice in str8 and gay society can be just as harmful.
>
>Jim
>
>Moderator: I did bring this up and stated that everyone comes knocking down the doors when I print this. Also, it is not prejudice, the blog is being written for young males. I do not know if it would appeal to older males. It is geared towards Gay male teens and 20's to prevent gay teen and young male suicide. It is to display that a young male can lead a successful life. If my life when I was in my teens, 20's and now age 31 would appeal to you? than please join. How many times must I post this in different formats? But, I had to post For young males only to get you to react? Now, did you join the blog? It has been out since may 1, 2012. Many have written, "best blog ever." That is a direct quote. Many wrote same. Every day, you will find about the same praise. It is unlike any blog. I give all of myself.
>
>Since i begun the "For Males only", membership increased by 200 per week. now, if you have joined and read all blogs, I believe you will not ask these questions.
>
>But, the "harmful" questions alarms me. Why? Cause why would it harm you? The group is not restricted. You can join, no one prevents you from joining. Only person really placing the restriction on oneself is you! If i am told I can't do something, I will do it. That is a human instint. Are you human?
>
>OK. IN my Jake WEst Group, I have apologized to every group possible in my blog. Why? Cause in my blog I am honest and I am not politicaly correct for the sake of the group. I will not be a phony for the sake of reality. I give all of myself to society. I am who I am. My blogs are real.
>
>....Jake
>
>
>
>
>To: Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com
>From: jakewest_tn@yahoo.com
>Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 05:16:50 +0000
>Subject: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS For Young Males Only!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> For Young Males Only!
>Read my blog in Jake West Group
>Join the "Jake West" Group @ http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/JakeWest/join
>List of my blog's you may read once you join the group (Updated):
>Jake West / May 1, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 2, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 3, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 4, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 5, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 6, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 7, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 8, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 9, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 10, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 11, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 12, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 13, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 14, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 15, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 16, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 17, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 18, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 19, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 20, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 21, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 22, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 23, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 24, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 25, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 26, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 27, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 28, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 29, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 30, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / May 31, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / June 1, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / June 2, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / June 3, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / June 4, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / June 5, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / June 6, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / June 7, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / June 8, 2012 - My Blog
>Jake West / June 9, 2012 - My Blog
>
>
>
>
>...Jake West
>
> Yes, This is Me!
>
>Excerpt (May 20th): At age 31 - I still have my needs just like any other normal gay male. One must not push a hot Cuban American hunk with a incredible body out of his bed. Isn't this how I should enjoy my vacation?
>Excerpt (May 25th): First he has plans to use me as a practice dummy. What is he doing to me? Did he just punch my abs? Is he serious? He just punched my abs again? David is going rough on me. David's arms just slipped around my neck. David's legs are wrapped around my torso. What is with this sleeper he has on me? Is he serious? David is all wound up. I do not have a chance to do anything.
>Excerpt (June 2nd): David proceeds to rough me up and strips the sheets off of me - leaving me naked. I gather I am in for it this morning. Oh no... he pounces on me again. I think David is beating me up. I am so tired and this is really turning me on. In fact, I can't even write about this act as its turning me on. Now I have to go pounce on David.
>Excerpt (June 4th): Full Nelson placed on me and the bloke facing me hands me a left hook to my face. Pow! He proceeds with a punch to my abs and he rips my shirt off. He states to his friend, "we have a hard rack to destroy on this ....." Bam, bam, bam to my abs.....
>Join the "Jake West" Group @ http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/JakeWest/join
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>------------------------------------
>
>All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group. Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another. However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group. Therefore, please accept your invitation to join.
>
>To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join
>
>Thank you!
>
>
>"Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges."
>
>...Jake (Moderator)
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>


------------------------------------

All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group. Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another. However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group. Therefore, please accept your invitation to join.

To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

Thank you!

揈very gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges.�

...Jake (Moderator)


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Peckers_Pics/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Peckers_Pics/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Peckers_Pics-digest@yahoogroups.com
Peckers_Pics-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Peckers_Pics-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment