Tuesday, January 4, 2011

[TOWWFFC] NXT thoughts

 

Ok..................what is the WWE creative team up to?

Are they going to let NXT's Brody coast so easy through the whole competition? I mean, last week he cleaned house. He took on and destroyed all the other NXT rookies by himself!

He seems to be the only one ACTING like a wrestler. Everyone else is clowning around trying to be funny.

Are they building him up just to shock everyone by getting him cut? I dont see anyone that can really beat him or even stand toe to toe with him, unless someone cheats to win. Is there something I am missing? Has WWE decided the winner of NXT already?

I am curious to see where this all goes. I believe despite our votes, that it is all rigged and the winner has long been decided. The winner I have learned does not matter since WWE will use who ever they want.

So would I be shocked to see Brody cut soon? Nope.... What do you think.....

BONUS: You think Brody will eventually join Nexus like everyone else?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
<*> For all off topic discussions please use WWERHC: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WWERawHeatClub
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment