Thursday, August 5, 2010

[TOWWFFC] Orlando Jordan makes me sick

 

(Note from RD: Orlando Jordan is in fact a bi-sexual wrestler. His current gimmick plays to that. He kind of is acting like Goldust during the "Attitude era". This is just an opinion about his current gimmick, that's all.)

Please TNA, Stop The gay crap with Orlando, it makes me sick, Or that's the way I see it, The sticking the index finger in the mouth? Looks like He was wanting to s*** the Pope off, screw him, Or massage his prostrate gland? Please, It takes all kinds to make up the world this is just something I don't need to see or know about, and the rubbing up and down in the corner, give me a break

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
<*> For all off topic discussions please use WWERHC: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WWERawHeatClub
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment