Tuesday, January 4, 2011

[TOWWFFC] Are we goingback to the WCW wars????

 

Laugh if you will, but I stick to my guns...WWE is using an old storyline again from the old WCW days.

Barret cannot take on Nexus on his own. I doubt he is turning face anytime soon despite some rumors out there. He has to get some back up. It makes sense. You still have skip and tarver out there coming back from injuries. I feel there is a rival gang war brewing like back in the old days. That storyline was very successful so I could understand if the creative team would bring it back.

Barret.....on his own...without Nexus....I doubt he would make it. He would probably fade into a mid card guy at best....we have all gotten used to Barret with the N on his chest. What, is he going to go back to the full size sports coat with the flower now? If you are wondering, he could bring in other former NXT guys from past seasons that didnt win. Or like I said once, you already have one pro in nexus in CM Punk. Whose to say for sure, Barret cant convince a few more to join him........or bring in totally new talent....

You shout NO WAY! I just say Lets keep watching and see how this all unfolds.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
<*> For all off topic discussions please use WWERHC: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WWERawHeatClub
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment