Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Re: [Peckers_Pics] Twink Wars; July 21, 2010 - Safe PICS For All Ages, Rated G [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from John Johnson included below]

Jake, always enjoy the photo's that arrive with the articles of health.  I recently stumbled across this site and joined, and like I said enjoy the pic's.  Let me tell you a little about me.  I was really overweight at one time never in my time did I have a great body as some of the guys on here.  I got tired of not being the subject of eye candy. After being forced into a early retirement after working for a HMO for 30+ years mind you I'm still young, and in much better shape now.  I took it upon myself to loose weight, went back to school studied fitness and in a short 7 months lost 137 lbs, no loose skin, and I still continue to work out.  I moved to Hawaii and everyday I encounter men listed in the photo's from your site.  Now these guys have time to talk to me and hangout with me. Before I used to think what a bunch of jerks stuck up nasty and mean, most of these guys have figured it out and only have time for people who care about life and being healthy!  I have changed over to one of those,  everyday we read, or watch on TV about the state of the nation and how fat we are becoming, shame on us for allowing ourselves to et in this shape.  I work part-time for the airlines everyday arriving from all over I see fit people coming to the islands very few heavy people.  Also recently the airline hane enforced larger people have to buy a extra seat greatest thing in the world, some people think this is wrong and we are picking on heavier people, first off tickets are expensive if I'm flying a long distance I want the space I purchased, 2nd reason is for the safety of the passenger and the others around you.  I have several people in my family who are over weight  I tell them when you get tired of being sick,tired and talked about you'll get pass this and make a change to better your life and attract better people around you.  I just want to say its great to see the way you set this site up, and I have shared it when I can with others like me.  Keep up the good work keep the great looking men coming along and all the fitness articles as well,  When I hit goal weight I'll share some photo's with you  enclose to day is my heaviest and where I'm at now and I still need another 10 lbs to hit goal weight, at age 52 I still want to be eye candy for the young and the older, knowing you can do anything you set your mind to.

Aloha,

John

--- On Tue, 7/20/10, Jake <jakewest_tn@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Jake <jakewest_tn@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Peckers_Pics] Twink Wars; July 21, 2010 - Safe PICS For All Ages, Rated G

Attachment(s) from John Johnson

2 of 2 Photo(s)


__._,_.___


All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group.  Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another.  However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group.  Therefore, please accept your invitation to join. 

To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

Thank you!
 

�Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges.�

...Jake (Moderator)






Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment