Sunday, July 25, 2010

Re: [Peckers_Pics] Fitness question

Roger,
I lost 70lbs in 4 months doing strictly cardio on the elliptical trainer and the arc trainer.  I started at 60 mins a day 6 days a week but increased to 90 mins a day 6 days...This also included a high protein diet and lots of water.  It is better to add in upper body weight training a couple times a week or you will end up with skin hanging from under your arms so better to do the biceps and triceps as you go along.  I always do the upper body prior to the cardio, because when I am done with the 60-90 mins on the cardio I am soaking wet with sweat dripping.  Below are before and after pics... Good Luck!
 
Before pic in there red shorts at 289lbs in 1/1/2008  After pic is white shorts at 219 in 5/1/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment