Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Re: [Peckers_Pics] Twink Wars, PICS; Mar 21, 2011-Safe PICS For All Ages

Apple removed it.

On Mar 22, 2011, at 5:43 AM, Me Me wrote:

 

Hi All,

As I have an Iphone I did a search for this app, but did not find it. 
Can someone confirm this is a true story and the exact name of the app.
Maybe also if you have in the past found it,  could you confirm its still there.

XXX 000      Warren. 



From: darrell <darrel.seattle@yahoo.com>
To: Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 22 March, 2011 8:55:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Peckers_Pics] Twink Wars, PICS; Mar 21, 2011-Safe PICS For All Ages

 

I agree ,I think that apple should be sued and made to make a worldwide apology on tv live

Connected by MOTOBLURĂ¢≥¢ on T-Mobile

-----Original message-----
From: selwyn hopkins <jrsh1368@yahoo.com>
To:
Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com
Sent:
Mon, Mar 21, 2011 21:01:18 GMT+00:00
Subject:
Re: [Peckers_Pics] Twink Wars, PICS; Mar 21, 2011-Safe PICS For All Ages

 

Jake,
Although this maybe a daunting task, I believe you should take interest and pass along the word to boycott ALL of Apple's Products. For the current owners and the aspiring owners of the I-phone, this maybe as I said quite the hard sell but for Apple to allow an application, "The Gay App", which is supposed to help gay individuals turn straight in my opinion is a step in the wrong direction.
Apple needs to know that there decision to allow this app on their products will result in a backlash and I will do everything feasibly possible to get Apple to reconsider this fallacious idea! Can you please help spread the word Jake.
Much obliged.
JR Hopkins






No comments:

Post a Comment