Saturday, May 5, 2012

[Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Re: Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS More pics from my camera test.

 

HI Jakes;

Well, I believe those are very nice pics. In fact, you are very handsome as well. And a great inspriation for men of age 40.

This was a wonderful surprise for the group.

I just turned 31 and on my birthday I kept running faster, faster, faster.

Turning 40!  You will have to share  how 40 is is?  Was it as bad as 30?  When I turned 30 it was awful. 31 just made me mad.

But, I opened my Jake West  group and blogged my runnning event and that bassically took care of my 31st birthday . Should have happened on my 30th birthday.  I needed something to make me forget it.

May I ask, what do you do for aerobic activity?  Also, what about diet?

You are welcome to open a photo album in this group!

Thanks,

....Jake

 


--- In Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com, Jaco Smith <jacosmith@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Jake
>
> I'll look into the Flicker account. Thanks for all the compliments, I
> think I'm reaaly just the ave. guy next door. I'm 40 in a few days (lol).
>
> Workout:
> Dag 1 Biceps, Triceps, Fore arms, Abs
>
> Dag 2 Quads, Hams, Calves, Shoulders
>
> Dag 3 Chest, Lats, Traps, Back
>
> I do 2-3 exercises per body part and 3 to 4 sets each. I try to change
> the program every 2 weeks.
> I'm really not a gym expert but this works ok for me. Just trying to
> stay active in this crazy world!
>
> Have a gr8 weekend!
>
> Jakes
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi Jakes,
>
> is this
>
> Moderator: Those are nice pics. They are not me. Those are member. His
> name is Jakes. I remecommend he opens Flickr account. It is owned by
> Yahoo. It is free. He can embed the pics on the message (not attach
> them). It would be easier. Cause Yahoo does not allow attachement sto be
> stored in groups an to be sent to members emails at same time. It is one
> or the other. I have to make a choice. We do not recommend attachments.
>
> Naturally, all attachments are only approved when they are g rated. all
> of yours have been g rated. For Jakes: Please let us know how old you
> are and what you do for exercise. We can see you are very fit.
>
> Thanks,
> ...jake
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group.  Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another.  However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group.  Therefore, please accept your invitation to join. 

To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

Thank you!
 

"Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges."

...Jake (Moderator)


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment