Monday, July 19, 2010

[TOWWFFC] Wrestlemania 27 in Atlanta GA $925

 

(Editor's Note: I don't know if this is a legit offer or not. Please check thoroughly to see if this is an actual offer or if it's spam. I, or the Group, is not responsible if something bad happens to you. --RD)

Hi Everyone

Are you interested in going to see wrestlemania 27 in Atlanta GA April 3 2011?? Then let me know. My friend and I is hosting a trip to wrestlemania 27. The cost of the trip is $925. That includes Round trip air fare (From the NYC,CT or NJ area), Hotel stay (April 1st-April 4th) Double occupancy (Queen size beds), breakfast each morning, A day at six flags great adventures (On April 2nd), WWE wrestlemania admission (Watching it from the party skybox) Food in the skybox and transportation to and from hotel, six flags, airport and wrestlemania. If your interested, feel free to reach out to me....Y2J RULES!!!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
<*> For all off topic discussions please use WWERHC: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WWERawHeatClub
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment