Sunday, June 12, 2011

Re: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS What do fully hetero people really believe about us?



Why would you think that jake, the moderator of this group, whould simply refuse to post your message??!! He has made it very clear that the only reason that he chooses to approve messages before they're emailed out, is to protect the integrity of the pictures being displayed! Furthermore, if messages didn't have to be approved, instead of spending all day waiting for your message to go out, you would spend your day trying to find your message while sifting through all of the SPAM that would fill your inbox!

I've written messages on one day and not seen it posted until the following day. However, that's very rare!! Usually when I post a message, it's approved and sent out within minutes, literally! I guess you may not truly understand how involved it is to run and moderate 2 busy groups?! Not to mention, work odd hours as a surgeon!!

I guess I am a bit bias, because as an anesthesiologist myself, working hard long hours keeping people alive while surgeons work to save their lives, is not an easy job!! Quite frankly, I honestly don't know how jake mannages both groups, keeps a surgical schedule, and have any free personal time left to boot??!! I certainly know I could not do all that, and no matter how passionate I might be regarding gay issues and politics, the groups would be the first to go, if it meant my career!!

I can't speak for Jake, But if I was in his place, Me keeping people alive during surgery, as an anesthesiologist, that would take precedence over posting messages! Perhaps an apology is in order, as well as a "thank you"??!! Marki

MODERATOR: Thank You Marki. I went out to dinner this evening with
another cardiologist after I performed emergency surgery this
morning/afternoon. I normally do not discuss this at all; but,
i do work and work long hours. Usually am up at 4 am, in the
hospital at 5am, visit patients, perform surgery, take lunch, and
go on my laptop, go back to surgery, make rounds, go home.
I study patient records, follow articles, etc. Than moderate the
groups. In addition, i was on board of Directors of the
Democratic Party in TN, prior to moving to Florida. Even if i
remained in TN, i was not going to run for that position again
due to my schedule. It is true, I have no life! I am devoted in
my personal time to help gay teens and I will not remark on
that further. I am biased as well as i do know that Marki is very
active on a political level and i am jealous that
anesthesiologist's make so much money. LOLOLOL .....jake

Sent from "Marki's" Android O.S. 2.4 LG Optimus (Smartphone).



From: ralph costa <ralph_alu@yahoo.com>;
To: <Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com>;
Subject: Re: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS What do fully hetero people really believe about us?
Sent: Sun, Jun 12, 2011 11:13:59 PM

 

I agree, Doug; and I have left a comment on the said article. It&#39;s waiting to be moderated, so let&#39;s see if the moderator there has the guts to publish my comments in full.

Moderator: Huh? Why would i be offended and not allow your remarks? But, I read your 1st message 1st and approved it. Now i read this message. ummmm. If i read this 1st, i would send it back and request apology before i approved the original message. how dare you act like i am some uneducated breeder who sits on here full time with nothing to do. I did work today saving a person's life. Are you for real? ...jake



__._,_.___


All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group.  Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another.  However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group.  Therefore, please accept your invitation to join. 

To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

Thank you!
 

�Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges.�

...Jake (Moderator)






Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment