Monday, June 27, 2011

Re: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Model Wars-Jun 22, 2011-Countdown w/Keith Olbermann-Current TV (M-F) 8PM EST



Its really not so much that the "lights-went-on" as it is, sex with men was and is fulfilling to you.  I often ask people who are having arguments with others, "Would you rather be RIGHT or Happy?"  So to gay men I say, "Would you like to RIGHT with the world and the societal conveyed rules, or would you rather be happy?"  

True story:  My nephew is now on his third wife.  While with wife #2, my nephew's son a teen, had his boy friend in his room with the door locked.  The son had already indicated that he was gay, but the wife #2 told her husband, my nephew, to go upstairs and get that door opened and stop what is going on in there.  When asked to do that, my nephew went out on the patio and had a smoke instead. 

My niece asked me, "Why did your nephew do that - smoke rather than stop his gay son from having sex?"
Why should he, it would be a double standard.  After all I said to my niece, you and my nephew were having sex while he was married to wife #1, and if you think he stopped when he married you, you must be joking!  She said, I am not joking!!!  Well, then show some interest in your marriage and ask your husband why he is having sex, regularly, with 26 other women, while married to you.  She responded:  You have got to be joking!  I responded like this:  Hey Nephew! Are you having sex with 26 other woman at the present time?  He responded, "Yep, why do you want to know Uncle?"  I responded, I just wanted your wife to know, so she could have other guys over while you are at work or meet up with them at their place.  Do you want to be right or happy?  I would rather be happy.  How about you??????



From: MassiveJO <MassiveJo@aol.com>
To: "Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com" <Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, June 27, 2011 6:50:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Model Wars-Jun 22, 2011-Countdown w/Keith Olbermann-Current TV (M-F) 8PM EST

 

Well I did.
Totally repressed gay man. I could not be gay. Life, culture, family, religion said so. Any attractions to men were ' thoughts from the devil'. I knew no gay men in my life except one who tried to force "a s-x event on me - showing me on a tour at of a work bathroom during my orientation and threatening me with lost of my new job....i still ran and probably more into the closet and homophobia. I also had strong desires for a family. S-x with a woman was satifying but until figuring it out online at a bodybuilding site M4M and getting to speak to real gay men who were like me in soo many levels the light bulb finally kicked on that I WAS LIKE them. Gay s-x with even limitedly interested gay men was WAY better than with women. Now the thought of s-x with a woman is repulsive to me for any reason. I know who I am. Hope my kids and grandkids that are gay have an easier time with exposure and acceptance of their lives......

Johnny in Ohio

On Jun 26, 2011, at 11:49 AM, "Greg" <gasolty@comcast.net> wrote:

> I am curious to know how a gay man can get a woman pregnant.
>
> I don't think I could do that if I tried. If I could, that would make being a closeted gay so much easier ...
>
> Just sayin' ....
>
> Anybody else have thoughts on this?
>
> *greg
>
> Moderator: Greg.. Guys are being honest and telling us about themselves. Lets make this simple. Ever turn out the lights and think about someone else? Add a drink or 2 and let your imagination go. ......jake
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Mark Tillman
> To: Peckers_Pics Yahoo Group ; sresolvert@yahoo.com
> Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 6:59 PM
> Subject: Re: [Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Model Wars-Jun 22, 2011-Countdown w/Keith Olbermann-Current TV (M-F) 8PM EST
>
> Hello there Stephen! :-) WOW! As a father of 1 daughter, 17yrs old until 2.5 weeks from now (July 3rd).....but thinks she's going on 21....LOL! My hat definitely goes off to you!! Being a "stay at home" dad or mom, is a lot harder than one may think, especially until an individual tries actually doing it full time, everyday, without breaks (or very few breaks), and on and on it goes, never stopping, and THAT you know! LOL! My partner and I have raised my daughter since she was 11yrs old. She had primarily lived with my ex wife, up until the age of 11. Yes, I am gay..... Always have been and always knew that I liked boys growing up! Once I hit puberty, I then understood exactly what it all meant, and very quickly progressed from just liking boys, to frothing at the mouth over guys.... which then turned into going gaga over men!
>
> Long story short, because of my family upbringing, "outing" myself during my teen years was absolutely, positively, NOT an option! Unfortunately, my own fears of family and friends suspecting anything of the sort, would have been literally catastrophic to me in my case!! Even though I was certain of my sexual orientation, especially by High School, fear is what kept me "closeted" to everyone except a few friends! At university, I gave in and got married (to a woman), after being severely pressured! Our marriage lasted 5 years, but she got pregnant after only 6 months of being married! It was definitely a huge shock to me!! I didn't want children until about 30yrs old, after university, and I was settled in my career! She was very aware of my wishes! We both had Mutual gay friends, but she suspected that I was gay and constantly tried getting it out of me or from questioning our mutual gay friends! Since she could see that our marriage was deteriorating at a rapid pace, unbeknownst to me....she quit taking her birth control pills and started poking pinholes in my condoms, hoping that she would get pregnant, thus saving our marriage! Pretty shitty if you ask me! She ended up pregnant very quickly, as you might imagine! Needless to say, after finding out her devious acts, I decided to "come out" to her & my family.
>
> Although we were going to be divorced in a couple of year's, after finding out she was pregnant, I never chose to abandon my responsibility of being a father! Since we both had equal joint custody, but my ex labeled as "primary", once we were divorced a few years later, I spent as much time with my daughter as physically possible! I tell you this because, for quite a few years after she was born and after our divorce a few years later, our scheduals were very tight! Finishing up university and then completing medical school, while also taking turns watching and caring for our daughter, was like having 3 full time jobs...school, my actual paid job, and switching back and forth each week as to who was responsible for taking care of our baby daughter
>
> Sent from "Marki's" Android O.S. 2.4 LG Optimus (Smartphone).
>
>
>



__._,_.___


All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group.  Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another.  However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group.  Therefore, please accept your invitation to join. 

To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

Thank you!
 

�Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges.�

...Jake (Moderator)






Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment