Sunday, June 12, 2011

[Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS To enjoy a better life here

Hello
I'm Linda,I want to share my expirence with all of you.
No STD or condition can ever define we who are. After being diagnosed, it felt like my world was ending. No one ever wants to hear those words. Hiv has such a stigma behind it. People are quick to judge before they even know the facts. It can happen to anyone, at any time. No matter how much you trust the person you are with, some people don't even know they are affected with it. It's painful emotionally and physically, but what matters the most is how you pick yourself up,I find my confidence when I find stdmatching.com,I konw a lot of friends ,they give me courage and confidence. Don't let anything stand in your way. You are still yourself and nothing will ever change that. So I encourage you today, to keep on living. Challenge yourself everyday, even if in small ways. The truth is we have this forever, so it's time to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and start fighting back. Wish everyone the best.

Advice to other members:

I went through counseling for 2 years because of my divorce, however it has helped me realize that I can still be happy and I could probably find someone who would love me for who I am, because I am a great person!

------------------------------------

All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group. Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another. However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group. Therefore, please accept your invitation to join.

To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

Thank you!

"Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges."

...Jake (Moderator)


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Peckers_Pics/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Peckers_Pics/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Peckers_Pics-digest@yahoogroups.com
Peckers_Pics-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Peckers_Pics-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment