Saturday, April 16, 2011

Re: [Peckers_Pics] Re: hello friends,your answer is important,enter here pls.....

Great job! I'm doing my best to include more veggies--usually salad--but I do have a lot of frozen veggies around in my fridge. Sometimes I even put the veggies IN the salad and enjoy them! I was talking about weight loss last night and thought: it's amazing how I feel now, I feel better, sleep better, and I was on my way to 400lbs, I'm near 320 now. I want to lose another 100 lbs and get down to 220-230lbs. That way, I'd be cut and muscular not skinny.

Thanks for sharing your story!

Moderator: To give every one a idea. I am 6'4", 199 to 200 lbs. All muscle. But, don't blame my body on good gentics. I eat 3 green veggies per meal, plus small portion of chicken, fish, or very lean meat, turkey. Often eat Turkey burgers. I do not eat chicken skin. In stead of mashed potatoes I eat mashed caulifower. No salt (food has enough natural sodium to maintain the body. I always have water bottle around. Unlike article I ptined for the group, do not rycycle those awful water bottles. They are made for 1 application and after they become toxic. Buy a real re-ueseable bottle. Keep it filled with ice and water. keep them all over the place. I slip starches. Want pasta? Eat spagetti squash. Wamt Rice? Go to health food store, and buy black rice (sometimes you will see mohogany rice mixed with black rice) as it has lower glycemic index. This is a way of life. ....Jake

--- On Thu, 4/14/11, John Johnson <john_johnsonkpco@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: John Johnson <john_johnsonkpco@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Peckers_Pics] Re: hello friends,your answer is important,enter here pls..... [3 Attachments]
To: "Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com" <Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, April 14, 2011, 3:45 AM

 





[Attachment(s) from John Johnson included below]


I enjoy the Health

portions, for someone who used to weigh close to 300 lbs, I now weigh

144 lbs.  All the weight I lost came from hard work, trying many diets, I discovered two that have worked for me.  One was following  the 

American Diabetes Association hand out you receive from your

Doc/Dietitian.  The second one came almost 16 months later.  I had

gotten to 150 and didn't move from there for quite some time. I started

the Hawaiian Diet, very little protein more grains,veggies, the proteins are more a condiment its not hard to follow and now being 144lbs. 

Pics enclosed at my

worst and now, all that needs to be done is some shaping now. Progression and still need to update more pics maybe tomorrow.

Aloha, John 





------------------------------------

All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group. Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another. However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group. Therefore, please accept your invitation to join.

To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

Thank you!

�Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges.�

...Jake (Moderator)


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Peckers_Pics/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Peckers_Pics/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Peckers_Pics-digest@yahoogroups.com
Peckers_Pics-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Peckers_Pics-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment