Monday, May 30, 2011

[Peckers_Pics] Male/Gay Health-Discussion-PICS Re: Picture Needed/Wanted

Hi!
It may be that Brian Scalabrine will do the thing for you - put his name in your image search engine and see what comes up ;-)
And good luck with your remodelling of your own image.
Eddie

--- In Peckers_Pics@yahoogroups.com, "tompa1970" <tompa1970@...> wrote:
>
> Hey all,
>
> I was hoping that one of you kind gentlemen out there might be able to help me. I am pretty overweight and working diligently trying to lose the weight.
>
> My life coach has me making a vision board and wants me to come up with a picture of what I will look like once I lose the weight. I can't seem to find one. So, I thought I'd ask you fine gentlemen if any of you might have one. Here's what I need:
>
> 1. Red hair
> 2. 30's/40's
> 3. Mesomorph type of build (i.e. runner)
> 4. PG Rated (don't show nude or in a thong). It will be put up in my office wall, so I have to be careful.
>
> I've been looking for several hours and can't seem to find one. If you have one, would you please forward it to me?
>
> Thanks a million!
>
> moderator: if you check april's messages, i think i posted pics of a runner/jogger, red head in 30's. probably under "muscle wars." check all the archives of this greoup. between 50 to 100 pics or more daily.
> ...jake
>


------------------------------------

All members of "Peckers PICS" are requested to join our "Obama Biden 2008" group as it runs in conjunction to this group. Both groups shall not repeat articles from one group to another. However, to gain full knowledge of Gay rights, members must belong to the Obama group as well as this group. Therefore, please accept your invitation to join.

To join the Obama group please click (or copy and paste the link into your browser) @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ObamaBiden2008/join

Thank you!

"Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges."

...Jake (Moderator)


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Peckers_Pics/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Peckers_Pics/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Peckers_Pics-digest@yahoogroups.com
Peckers_Pics-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Peckers_Pics-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment